Etsy Love

I pinched this shot from my photos for my upcoming music release. Shhh!
Ummm.... How cute is the hat?? I found it on Etsy - the seller, BlackGardeniaDesign is a gorgeous milliner and I wanna buy everything she sells!! 

So...Lets talk about ETSY.
I am now converted after Gemma (pictured below) found me a vintage cocktail "Bar Aid" circa 1945 (also pictured below) that's filled with recipes for old time cocktails. Reading through them, we sure have come a long way in Cocktailology. 
But my fave is still a straight up Martini.



So anyways, now I'm obsessed and basically buy everything I could ever need from homewares to presents, to clothes, to vintage suitcases from my new love Etsy (sorry eBay). Anyone else with me on this? 
If not, you should be!

♥ Mojo x
top hat, bar aid: etsy.
tights: modcloth.
photos: the new polaroid. i personally prefer the original!




1 peeps said something:

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x