Steal My Style: Blue Suede Shoes



My recent look with these gorgeous Alicante heels from Tony Bianco had such a great response I thought I'd post you guys some style ideas for a simple blue and white combo... All the above pieces are the ones I'm actually wearing except the bone necklace and blue top. 


White Blazer | Dotti
Blue Tank | Witchery
Jerry's Denim Shorts | One Teaspoon
Alicante Heels | Tony Bianco
Bone Necklace |  H&M
White Goddess Ring |  Lotus Mendes


Have a killer weekend luvahs!! xx





4 peeps said something:

  1. Nice outfit. I like outfits that are quite simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving that blazer and shoes... especially imagining them together!
    xo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab outfit!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. those shoes are amazing !

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright