Monochrome and Chains


Shirt / Dress: Sheinside   |   Bag: eBay (Lookbookstore)

So I've just gotten back into eBay!! I used to shop on eBay ALL the time, finding one off pieces not available in stores, getting things shipped from the US and UK, and paying hardly anything for it all... Anyways, I took a break for a while but recently have found a few sellers that are blowing my mind - and have to share with you! 'Cause let's face it, we all love a bargain and packages in the mail :)

One new love is an eBay store called Lookbook Store - they have new things arriving daily and have so many cute little accessories and basics for great price! I nabbed this black faux leather clutch bag for just $19! Perfect size to fit an iPad- a check pint for me when it comes to bags!  It also comes in a burnt orange colour too - have a look here...


Modelled above by the stunning Lina Tesch of LinaTeschPhotography.blogspot.com





BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



12 peeps said something:

  1. Love this. Very chic! =)
    xoxo,
    http://thelivingcloset.blogspot.com/\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun... Love them too! Thanks for visiting... Xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing outfit, definitely going to check these guys out!

    Have a great week!
    SDMxx
    http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You DEFS should... Hehe!
      Nice start to week so far. Thanks - you too! :)

      Delete
  3. love this look, you accessorized itso well!

    XO Sahra
    <a href='http://effortlesscool.wordpress.com">EffortlessCool</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit + bag! x

    http://highstreetfashionlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy I found your blog yesterday .... I have been mesmerised since then, going back through all the archives, right to the beginning. You have a style that I absolutely LOVE, your words are meaningful and thoughtful, and what's more you seem like a cool, down-to-earth chick. I'm a mojomade convert and can't wait to read more! Thanks for providing such inspirational reading/stalking material, hehe. Love Keki {www.kekiandglam.wordpress.com} XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I'm totally in love with the cut out detail of your shirt dress! xoxo
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love you style! Becoming a regular ;)

    Freelycourageous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a great look! We've been following each other on Twitter for a while! Can't believe I JUST made it to your blog. Great work honey!

    Love,
    M. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright