Mini Burgers and Mojo Cupcakes


Finally got around to celebrating my birthday and the release of my single last weekend,
and now I'm finally getting around to posting about it! I went a little nuts on the "mini" side of things - mini burgers and mini cupcakes (how predictable hehe) and a few extras to start the Sunday afternoon drinks off - Extras like a bottle of Moet :)

Mini Cupcakes Flavour
Double choc chip

Toppings
Vanilla icing with Cherry Ripe Chunks
Vanilla icing with Cookies'n'Cream Kit Kat Chunks
Sweet Peanut Butter icing with Toblerone Chunks


Peanut Butter icing How To: Simply get a tub of Betty Crocker Vanilla Icing and mix with Smooth Peanut Butter to taste!!



5 peeps said something:

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x