Hunting for Balance


Huntress Necklace: Wild & Free Jewelry   |   Shorts: One Teaspoon   |   Boots: Betts  |   Top: Mink Pink @ Market HQ    
Arm band & Triangle jewellery: Lotus Mendes

There's a stream that runs out to Sydney Harbour right near my place... It's always completely full, or empty like this - no in between. High tide or low... I can relate to that.

I'm either up or down. Embracing the sunlight or waiting for the night.

I'm a Leo, so I'm always hunting for the spark in the dark corners - but now I'm also looking for the blend of two opposites. I don't want to be a fence sitter, an in-betweener... I like conviction. And I like contradiction. But I've learned to trust that after the high tide comes the low... And after the low comes the high. You just can't have one without the other.

The sun proves that the moon exists.
It's only a dark corner until there's light.
We need down times to know what happiness is.
It's the way it's always been. Always will be.

The Huntress Necklace by Wild & Free is up for grabs in the giveaway I'm hosting.
You can enter here.







7 peeps said something:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous - the outfit and your words. To live with conviction is the only way to truly live!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your style! The necklace is fab :) And sometimes, contradictions are interesting because they become a pleasant surprise.

    x Megann / STYLE SURGERY

    ReplyDelete
  3. fine look ; DD

    i invite to me too

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. always love reading your thoughts :) thanks for sharing such raw feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautifuly said...i'm like that but in my case it;s no good so i'm learning to embrace the "golden middle"...i've always been blk and white, not one shade of grey in between..but that's the hard way...
    love you and wish you well <3
    P.S. Jewelery is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great shorts and fantastic necklace! you look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x