Witchy Blues and a Splash of Red

All available now at The Iconic
 Top: Rhythm |   Pants: Piper Lane   |   Shoes: Kobe Husk  |   Clutch: 10 Bells  |   Cuff: Bowie   |   Necklaces: Atmos & Here  

So fashion has come to a point where I'm pretty sure I could wear my pyjama pants out in daylight. Well played, fashun. I will admit though, that I love the idea of getting out of bed, throwing on some heels, copious amounts of jewelry and a crazy fish-tail mess of hair to turn my sleepwear into effortless chic in the sunlight... But alas, I generally opt for real clothes that just happen to look like sleepwear for my daily dose of dressing.

This is another feature outfit I did in collaboration with The Iconic - you can see the full spread in the spring issue of The Iconic Magazine, out now. Click here to see another outfit collaboration I did for the magazine.








10 peeps said something:

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x