Playin' in Melbourne Town.


Heavens & Heathens Tank & Bad Aura Overlay both by Evil Twin  |  Crop top by Mink Pink all thanks to MarketHQ   |   Shorts by Tight Tigers

It's been way too long since I played a gig in Melbourne, but finally last Thursday night I hit the stage at Yah Yah's  along with Brisbane 5-piece The Secret Whisper and Melbourne natives Thnkr. It's always a nice surprise when you turn up to a place you've never played and find awesome sound, a cool vibe and welcoming guys behind the bar! (That part has nothing to do with my music, it's only to help my Sambucca-shot-habbit that I picked up since hitting it hard over Christmas with my mum - haha!)

I did a little cover of Elvis Presley's 'That's Alright' with my loop pedal and as I finished and they played the Elvis-in-Vegas-Entrace song. On vinyl through the speakers.
Heaven.
Total Rock'N'Roll.

BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU








45 peeps said something:

  1. <3
    cutieeeee<3


    http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photos and great outfit!

    xoxo

    http://fashionandbones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great night and an awesome gig!! I love Melbourne! xx

      Delete
  3. OOOO Love your shorts!! What does your tattoo say?

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says: "Prendre le Risque" which is French for "Take the Risk"... It's kinda my life's slogan.. xx

      Delete
  4. Love your shorts :) It's so unfair everything looks good on you darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the sparkly shorts, very hot look! thanks for visiting my blog, i'm following you now! love your edgy style!

    http://tidbitsofaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're NEVER coming off... Well, maybe sometimes... hehe xx

      Delete
  6. amazing style as always :)
    became your fan on lookbook now!

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is supercool! I'd love to wear something like this too! I'm def. following you blog now! xx

    ♥ The Niknok Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome news!! Welcome aboard... Thanks hun xx

      Delete
  8. AWESOME rocker style! I adore those sequined shorts <3
    You have the best edgy looks!

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you dig... I love those shorts and love that you get it!! xx

      Delete
  9. Those shorts are stunning! You pull it off so well.

    www.jbst-wanderlust.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trouble I'm having is pulling them off - I wanna wear them every day!! haha xx

      Delete
  10. I love everything!!

    xoxo,
    http://thelivingcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these photos, the location and the outfit go so well together!
    Please check out my blog, just starting!
    http://twbloggg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will for sure... The venue was the perfect spot for my outfit - sometimes the venue decides my outfit for me... hehe x

      Delete
  12. Those shorts are wicked, I want a pair!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful outfit!<3 the shorts are great!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tight Tigers make amazing stuff!! The designer is an awesome chick too... xx

      Delete
  14. thx for your comment on my blog.

    I hope you like my blog and maybe you gonna be my next follower..If you want :)

    Very nice outfit...it's totally rock'n'roll :)

    Wish you a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a fun night out in Melbourne - many thanks for visiting me.

    Happy weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome photos, I am totally in love with those shorts! xox

    http://myobsessiondujour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Found you on lookbook and just love your outfits and pics!

    xx,
    H&H

    http://www.hemingwayandhandbags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, my good friend Lookbook... I just found you there too and I said hello. Thanks for visiting... xx

      Delete
  18. AMAZING style dear! thank you for passing by and give us the chance to meet your blog, it's awesome *.* we're following you on bloglovin ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh thank you sooo much. I'm glad you likey!! Big smiles xx

      Delete
  19. LOve the outfit, those shorts are fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how you've made your hair - never seen anything like it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. this look is totally rockin! love the glitz <3

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. your style is amazing! xox

    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x