The Chronicles of Morgania


 
 

I'm thinking "The Chronicles of Morgania"...
When I go into the wardrobe I meet a lion and a witch but the main objective is to inspire the creative forces of anyone who feels fashionably challenged!

Hmmm. Probably a very select audience. Not sure if the budget would spread far enough either. Don't think I'll be putting that one into production. So I'll just Google and Pinterest hop, looking at dream wardrobes and closets...

Any of these would work for me.
Preferably, clothes included. Definitely shoes included.






BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



5 peeps said something:

  1. Oh mine!!!!
    So much a fashion Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  2. ill take all:)

    http://www.thefashionhive.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh amazing. wish my room looked like any of these.

    x Stace

    PS. I've got a giveaway happening to win a House of Harlow ring! I'd love for you to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those wardrobes are a dream :) hopefully one day it will become real :)

    love your blog, as always

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab photos

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x