These Le Specs Have Magic Powers



These Le Specs sunnies have some serious magical powers. They're like X-Ray vision, but different. Let me try and explain - it's like this cool thing where you look at other people but instead of seeing through them, you see through yourself. My favourite thing that happens is when I see something in someone that I don't like - you know, the kinda person that rubs you the wrong way because of their approach, or opinion, or comment or whatever... Well, when you wear these babies you actually see why they annoy you... And that it's actually got to do with something that annoys you about yourself. But the thing is: they don't work like that for everyone. Sometimes people wear these glasses and instead of getting to use all the magic through the mirror, they use them as deflectors reflectors.

Actually, Carl Jung can probably explain it better than me...



Oh wait, it's not the glasses that's doing that, it's my awareness. #Duh, silly me...
But hey, the glasses look cool anyway, riiiiiii-ght?!

 ▲ ▲ ▲
●  O U T F I T   D E T A I L S  ●
Le Specs Reflectors at General Pants
Free People Top
BC The Label Shorts
MojoMade Crystal Arrow Necklace in Amethyst


More on 'Everyone is Your Mirror' here.




≪☮☽The Mojo†ribe ☾☮≫


19 peeps said something:

  1. Replies
    1. Cute right?!! Free People is always right :)

      Delete
  2. Great the best thing about this article is that winter is almost at the door and leather is like oxygen in the winter the only best thing which can prevent cold from you haha. As i work at CV writing services in Dubai i need pure leather jackets to cover me from the high cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a fantastic blog layout! How long are they allowed to remain in their current state?
    Have you ever kept a blog of your own? You made it simple to blog.
    Everything about your website is fantastic, not to mention the content.
    bluestacks crack
    sony vegas pro crack
    driverpack solution crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Create message. Keep posting this kind of information on your blog.
    I am very impressed with your site.
    Hi, you've done a great job. I will dig in and personally recommend it to my friends.
    I am sure they will find this site useful.
    iobit malware fighter pro crack
    microsoft office 2013 crack
    nero platinum crack
    tweakbit fixmypc crack

    ReplyDelete
  5. in Mykonos, which has since been dedicated to creating first-class travel and entertainment experiences, providing lifestyle management and concierge services, making our guests stay on the magical island of Mykonos a unique experience when they live life to the fullest.
    safe and pleasant. and an unforgettable holiday during your stay in Mykono
    acid pro crack
    imageranger pro edition crack
    zebra cardstudio professional crack
    activepresenter professional edition crack

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll tag your blog and come back here often.
    I'm sure I'll learn a lot here! Good luck
    next! Thank you for your wonderful contribution! I enjoyed reading
    you will be a secretary. I will definitely tag your blog
    and eventually he returns from then on.
    coolmuster android assistant crack
    hotspot shield elite crack
    tipard windows password reset crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. These words are so wonderful, thank you! Many thanks to the owner of this site for sharing this interesting post in this site. It's really fun. You are a very experienced blogger.
    I have joined your RSS feed and look forward to some of your best posts.
    Also, I have shared your site on my social network. Wow, amazing blog design! How long have you been blogging?
    you make blogging easier. The subject matter is something that few men and women talk about logically.
    f x sound pro crack
    apowersoft screen recorder pro crack
    microsoft security essentials crack
    vlc media player crack

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your blog site on Yahoo and looked at your first post
    content. Keep it running smoothly. Wow, this is what I was looking for, what information! Exxiksting is here on this blog, thanks to the director of this site. It is almost impossible to find people who have experience in this business, but you
    it seems you know what you're talking about! Thank you
    This is good news and it helps. I'm happy with that
    recently shared this helpful information with us.
    wonder share dr fone crack
    tsr watermark image pro crack
    unhackme 2 crack
    free youtube download crack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for writing this excellent article for us.
    I have gained good stuff from this website.
    I am looking forward to your next article.
    Not only that, but I am happy to share this post with my friends. Keep it up.

    qlasswire elite crack
    qlasswire elite crack
    qlasswire elite crack
    qlasswire elite crack
    qlasswire elite crack
    qlasswire elite crack
    qlasswire elite crack
    qlasswire elite crack

    ReplyDelete
  10. RPG Maker Crack is outstanding amongst other pretending game (RPG) instruments that allow you to make your own RPG in a basic scripting language with no programming information.
    Nik Collection Crack is the most remarkable and complete arrangement of inventive and creative modules for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.
    WYSIWYG Crack is locating different development modes. Now, to create a website, eventually, the designing persists a lot more to continue to get more creative stuff from your audience.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoy visiting websites during my spare time. I've visited a lot of websites, but I haven't found one that is more effective than yours. Thank you for your help!

    sketchup 2022 crack

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love visiting websites during my spare time. I've been to many websites, but none have been one that is more effective than yours. Thank you for your help!

    sketchup Pro crack

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice & Impressive! I have not ever seen this type of blog Plz continue informative blog like this wondershare filmora crack

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice! It's admirable the way you introduce these locations. I gotta admit, I'm impressed. Rarely do I come across a post that is both educational and fascinating. Let me tell you that the material you have provided here is excellent and will be very helpful to me as I plan my forthcoming vacation. Your suggestion is truly brilliant. I am looking for Manali Tour Packages because my wife and I will be visiting there shortly. In my quest for information relevant to what I was looking for, I am really delighted to have come across this page.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I learned a lot of new things from your post. It is really a good work and your post is the knowledgeable & detailed information here.For more web content visit the site link below.
    winrar 6.21 Cracked version</a

    ReplyDelete
  16. Unlock the beauty and tranquillity of Munnar with Lock Your Trip's Munnar tour packages from Mumbai. Whether you seek nature's paradise, adventure and wildlife exploration, or a serene retreat, our meticulously crafted packages cater to your desires, ensuring a seamless and remarkable experience throughout your Munnar tour. Let Lock Your Trip be your trusted travel companion, guiding you through the enchanting landscapes of Munnar while taking care of all the arrangements. Contact us today to book your Munnar Tour Package from Mumbai and embark on an unforgettable journey to discover the captivating beauty of this mesmerizing hill station.


    https://lockyourtrip.com/package-detail/kerala-tour-packages-from-mumbai

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x