Music Festival Inspo: Geometric Boho

Geometric Boho

It's almost here - summer music festival time!
I'm gonna hit it so hard this year that I quite possibly may die of music overload.
But it's probably a good way to go. 
 
Robert Rodriguez cropped sweater, £180
WKSHP tribal shirt, $40
One teaspoon shorts, $100
MR. WOLF studded boots, €239
Lucky Brand cross body shoulder bag, $80
Bangles jewelry, $25
Linea Pelle leather bangle, $90
Low Luv x Erin Wasson antique jewelry, $69
Low Luv x Erin Wasson costume jewelry, $125
Low Luv x Erin Wasson triangle jewelry, $28
ASOS metal sunglasses, $21
 


 

3 peeps said something:

  1. Great stuff! I plan to buy similar leather bangle :)

    http://ulianashalaeva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a leather studded belt wrapped around a few times on my wrist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the selection !
    http://anticonformise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x