Styling the "Mountain Dreamer" Tank

Mountain Dreamer

Mountain Dreamer by mojomade

Ahhh these warm tones and rich textures are keeping me cosy while the wind is howlin' outside! With a whole lot of live gigs, recording, songwriting and making custom orders for my new online store - I haven't even had time make a birthday wishlist let alone blog-post - hehe.  

I imagine this to be a perfect way to style my Mountain Dreamer tee (grab one for yourself here) Coloured skinny jeans like these by Ksubi, a studded denim vest, Mimi Loves Jimi leopard print loafers and of course an orange telephone.  Not that I carry one of these babies around with me, generally - but I'm definitely in the market for a new, oldschool tele-comunications device after seeing this 1965 orange replica at General Pants. *hint hint for the aforementioned list*

Anyways, I think I'm finding a new rhythm with all this new stuff in my life - just in time for spring... The birth of a very new chapter... All coming in good time, but for now I'm just gonna play dress-ups with my new t-shirts which you can now find on Polyvore.  
And I would ♥ to see how you'd style up your MojoMade.

Happy Monday babes x


House of Harlow 1960 horn earrings / Gathering Eye wrap around ring, $16 / House of Harlow 1960 engraved jewelry / Zara hair accessory





BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



4 peeps said something:

  1. Normally with these collages, I find it hard to put the pieces together in my head. But this one, I can definitely see together! Love your choices :)

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style and photos! :)

    www.bycerrie.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that tank! Little bit country, little bit rock and roll, a LOT cool!! I like how you've styled it - quite tough but also still kind of sexy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always partial to jackets. The denim jacket is a hit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x