How To Style the Neon Blazer Series | Day Tripper

Neon Blazer Style: Day Tripper

Neon Blazer Style: Day Tripper by mojomade

Try this neon blazer by Staple the Label @ Market HQ  

Faves about this look?
Tassel Messenger bag [$59.95] & Arrow Necklace [$14.95] 
both Gathering Eye @ General Pants
 

If you've been following my style posts lately on Lookbook.nu and here on my blog... you will now know I have a little crush on all things Neon. You guys seem to like the neon thang too so I thought I'd start a little "How to Style the Neon Blazer Series" with a couple of different ways you could try wearing it via my fave virtual styling site Polyvore

The first idea I've gone for is something for every day, where the neon pink blazer is basically the only pop of colour (except the awesome yellow nails inspired by Seal on The Voice Australia).






BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



4 peeps said something:

  1. great look you've pulled off here. I shy away from bright colours cause I just pair everything with black haha!

    ..F A S H E R N A B L Y - L A T E..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this selection. Those boots are amazing, a must have for fall/winter. Plus that bag is just perfect.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink blazer and fierce jewelry! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the studded shorts and great accessories! xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com
    Let me know if you want to follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x