Gimme The Night I'll get you high...


I've been obsessing over this Azuki top since I first borrowed it for a shoot... I call it the "bat sleeve top". When me and the boys decided to film an acoustic version of my new single Gimme The Night I knew I had to have it! So my very lovely friends at Azuki sent one over for me (and I haven't taken it off since!!) - it's in stores now!











If you like my video please feel free to leave a comment on YouTube or check out more stuff on my facebook page :) SO EXCITED to release the new EP!!

♥ MoJo x





 


7 peeps said something:

  1. hey girl!

    congrats on the song. its really great. keep it up! :)

    and i love the top as well

    -fb X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rings !

    http://Bribes-Eparses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that top! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous outfit, that top is strikingly fabulous. goes well with your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totalllllly in love with this top! great look!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! and your blog is amazing !

    http://theeffspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x