Minty Meets Munt


Can't get enough of Minty Meets Munt lately... 
So I thought I'd take you on a tour of one of my fave little shops.
=

So I've been imagining these boots for the past few months, having no idea they actually existed until I saw them in the window of Minty Meets Munt. I was working out which credit card to max but my bestie Jacqui talked me out of it... She naughtily snuck back there to buy them AND the gorgeous floppy boho hat as an early birthday present.

I ask you, what better friend can a girl have that one that gives her boots like THESE?!

I am so lucky.



5 peeps said something:

  1. Awww she's such a sweetie! Those boots are gorgeous. The deco of the shop looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want those boots!!! They can definitely "Make" an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky to have a friend like that! And to have such amazing stores in Aus! I love those tassle booties!

    Sending lots of love!

    xx
    Jess

    New post-SparksandFireworks.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know what the heel heights on them are? I've been pining after them but am afraid they're too tall to be practical!
    Thanks and lots of love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x