I Know Places We Can Go Babe... With Leather & Polka Dots




I know places we can go babe.
I know places we can go babe.
Where the highs wont bring you down babe.
No, The highs wont hurt you there babe. 
                                                                   -Lykke Li

I love a contradiction.
Cute polka dots with the ethereal lines of a flowing mullet skirt.
Heavy black boots and a whole lotta leather and studs.
And a pair of white socks.

Recently,when I was talking about how I would style a look, someone said to me:
 "Oh no darling, socks aren't on trend! You're not supposed to do that!"

It didn't cross my mind I was 'supposed' to do anything.
I thought fashion was about expressing yourself.
I hope that's what you get from it.





16 peeps said something:

  1. Great combo of ideas, designs and colors. As far as socks being, or not being fashionable, that's the funniest quote i've read in a while. I totally agree with you about fashion being about expressing yourself. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hair looks great and i love that jacket xx
    http://www.dulceida.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear,
    you are so pretrty and you have beautiful hair! lovely polka and love the way you style it with leather jacket! so stylish and classy at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wanna have an asymmetrical skirt like yours!! :D

    http://shaveilachic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair....beautiful outfit:)

    http://fashioondiamond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVELOVE this!!and beautiful hair too:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this outfit is absolutely amazing - totally my style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what could be better than polka dots and leather? polka dots leather and an asymmetrical skirt. love your style.
    xx

    http://relisherr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Morgan,
    let me say, I love everything you do (your outfits, your music, art). Thank you for your being YOURSELF - and my source of inspiration and enthusiasm!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love loveeee this outfit and your hair omgoshhhh :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That mullet skirt is so amazing as are you styling efforts!

    Thank you for posting lovely.

    P.S. I love the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like it! I am completely in love with your style

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've just started following your blog, Love all your outfit posts and your style> I am a UK style blogger so always love finding new blogs to follow :) www.mediamarmalade.com cc

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright