Cheese, Wine and Nibblies Ideas for Summer

 

A GUIDE TO THE ULTIMATE NIBBLIES PLATTER
My favourite thing to do when putting together some nibblies is to mix sweet and savoury foods to create an explosion of flavour no matter what you put in your mouth! It also means you'll cater for all your guests and can mix your choices depending on the type of wine you're drinking... Here's a few ideas:

SAVOURY
Cheese  |  Cabanosi  |  Cheese Twists  |  Water Crackers  |  Red Chilli & Cashew Dip
SWEET
Fruit & Nut Cheese  |  Grapes  |  Apple  |  Chocolate
And don't forget the Olives, Fetta and Sundried Tomatoes for a little extra flavour bite!

Of course when it comes to the wine, you can choose your own - but right now my absolute favourite for summer comes from the gorgeous Margaret River Wine Region of Western Australia. Pitchfork Wines from HayShed Hill have a cute little boutique range that is light and very complimentary to the above platter. I tried it out - haha.
But the coolest thing is the little devil in their emblem - have a look... Because the Devil's in the Detail :)





4 peeps said something:

  1. Yummm!
    I've been looking for a new blog to follow for
    ages and I think yours is it!
    This post is great and i'm going to have to
    go back through old posts now.

    I hope you can check mine out and maybe even follow

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. my god!! that looks so yumyyyy!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK THAT looks really delicious!! By the way...I am waiting for my dinner now and this is getting me more and more hungry..I am dying!! But I will try out a plate like this with all the different kinds of flavor for dvd nights with friends. I am sure it will be a winner!

    xx Marina
    http://cococamarel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh i love nibbles!!! Its making me hungry haha xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright