What Inspires You? Winner Announced

 
What inspires you to be creative?
Over the last couple of weeks I was asking what inspires you to be creative... The incentive was that you could win a little jewelry pack from the Lotus Mendes collection but I had no idea that in asking you the question, I would be so inspired myself! I got such a kick out of reading all your words - so thank you to all my gorgeous readers who entered, for giving me some perspective and inspiration in return!


Catarina Ferreira Pinto from Portugal said...

"A blank page. Simple and with all the world's potential in it."
 
Catarina has won THIS PRIZE from Lotus Mendes Jewelry. See the interview with designer Victoria Cheatham HERE. CONGRATS!!

 Meanwhile... I'm on a total artflight this week!!
Writing songs... Traveling.... Playing a gig in Melbourne... 

IF YOU'RE IN MELBOURNE
CHECK OUT MY GIG DETAILS HERE





5 peeps said something:

  1. What style love it!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'm in Melbourne!!!!
    Gonna check out now :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so amazing! It's a pitty it is so far away for me.
    xo

    mydutchfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEEY !!! :D Thank you! What should I do now? :D

    Catarina Ferreira Pinto

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright