One Teaspoon Winter 2012 - Sneak Peek

 
SIROCCO DRESS
 
FIGHTER SHIRT  |  MORRISON LEATHER FLARES
 RESIST CHAMBRAY DRESS
 FORTUNE TELLER TOP  |  MORRISON SUEDE FLARES
 
BENGAL SUNRAY PLEAT SKIRT
 RESIST CHAMBRAY OVERSIZED SHIRT  |  MORRISON FRINGED LEATHER SHORTS

ONE TEASPOON  |  WINTER 2012
Last month I was invited to have a sneak peek at the winter collection for One Teaspoon. If you follow my blog (and my short shorts - haha) you probably know I already have a crush on the label and I have to say, after seeing what's coming... It could be love!

The above lookbook pics are my personal faves from the first drop of Winter 2012, hitting stores in January! I think one of the coolest thing One Teaspoon have going for them is recognizing that girls still want to wear shorts in winter.
Leather shorts with fringing. Called "Morrsion Shorts". Seriously.

And just wait till you see the February drop.




5 peeps said something:

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright