Like a Rolling Stone.








For some reason, these pictures remind me of New York... And make me think I should have roller-skates on haha.


13 peeps said something:

  1. Hey there! I really love this outfit. You're gorgeous and your blog is amazing. I have also tagged you to answer some questions. Here's the link: http://goldentulipsx.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-youre-it.html :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look very pretty! and love your shorts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear you have AMAZING style! I just say your blog today but I'm loving it!!! <3

    You should join this community I'm in when you get rewarded for posting your looks and can buy other peoples' styles.
    It's kinda new but it's pretty amazing :)

    I'll leave you the link just in case you want to :)

    FASHNPOLIS
    www.fashnpolis.com

    P.S - stop by my blog some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have amazing hair! - Bea x

    www.beasfashioncircus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos so much! Especially love that first one. Kind of old fashioned looking... I see where the roller skates would come in!

    Love & Cake,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOve the photos! Beautiful:)

    Kises,
    http://fashionbynastja.blogspot.com/
    http://fashionbynastja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. BeautifuL!!

    XOXF. - www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these photos! You look like you stepped out of Charlie's Angels!! Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on our blog. We are now following you and would love for you to visit again and follow back if you like. Have a great day!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool outfit, i am following! x

    http://highstreetfashionlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look beautiful, great shorts, great T shirt, I haven't seen earlier this post, very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright