Blue Suede Shoes...



 Shoes: Tony Bianco   |   Blazer: Dotti   |   Shorts: One Teaspoon

I've always been enamoured with the idea of 'Blue Suede Shoes'. Clearly from my childhood and days of singing and dancing to Elvis Presley vinyls. But it just doesn't get old. If I find a pair - I gotta have them.

I'm not so much into the plain old pump... but these babies from Tony Bianco (see more colours here) are far from boring! CHECK out the heels!! It's like 'magic mirror' for your feet haha.




32 peeps said something:

  1. I love your shoes!!!

    crojagua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those heels are awesome sauce : ) I love the whole outfit! The shorts are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the outfit! the colour of those heels is stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous babe!

    Love how you've styled the heels!!!

    Luv,
    Friend in Fashion
    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love them shoeees... i want some. you look great!
    xx

    http://relisherr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shoes and the bodysuit are a perfect combo! Loving the tooth necklace! So gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is AMAZING. Love the denim shorts teamed with the electric blue top and shoes. The shoes look amazing. Wish it was sunny here, you're making me jealous :) xx www.mediamarmalade.com UK Style Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  8. The outfit is really amazing!<3 the shoes, the colors - everything!<3 I hope I can find shoes like these in my country!<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots and look!

    Thanks for you comment!
    Love the blog, following it!

    Hugs
    JK || http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss summer :(
    Great outfit!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your shuz! Such a great outfit :)

    From Brooklyn with love,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for you comment! Yellow is such a pretty color so I'm glad you chose it as your color this year :) And if I had that kimono cardigan I would seriously wear it ever single day! haha.
    <3
    daheejoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shoes! so cute
    xo

    mydutchfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look hot! Those shoes are perfect!
    Thank you so much for your message on my blog, you are very sweet. Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! I love your style! xx

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and for leaving a comment!

    I just followed you!

    The Niknok Style

    ReplyDelete
  16. i adore your style. and those curvd heels!

    cocoandgarcon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look amazing. I love the colors and of course those shorts. love it! check out my blog dear and maybe follow me if you like. :)

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're rockin' these sweetie! When you tire of them you can send 'em to me here in the desert of TX hahaha!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog...sorry the past few years seem to have disappeared...blogger hates me! I'll have to drop you a line and at least finish the story for you hehe
    ~smiles~

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome outfit! great styling and it looks so effortless!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Morgan, thanks for you sweetest comment and visiting my blog!! You blog is amazing and the photos are so great too!! I'm your new follower! xxx
    Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this look so much! Definately following!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful outfit !
    and thank you for the sweet comment
    I love your style, you've a new follower ! :D

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the shape of those heels!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  24. amazing!! between the shoes.. the shorts and that blazer with the tee.. I don't know what I love the most!
    Thanks for stopping by and looking forward to your post and getting yo know you more LO
    xo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awsome!! I have an obsession about that blue!...love ur blog, ur style. You'r so pretty
    thanks for ur comment too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. lol:) you got to see this:) i was checking your blog and i found this post..you have no idea how surprised i was when i realised that i have a set with your photos:)) http://www.polyvore.com/one_more_for_my_sister/set?id=49646758
    if i knew about your blog then, i would use photos from it so they have better resolution..

    P.S. i'm glad i found this..and i don't check ppls blogs:) so this is a huuuge coincidence:)
    sometimes the world looks small:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. catier love are created with the best quality. Talking of the materials applied along with the procedure softshell jackets during which these had been manufactured, you are able to guarantee that you will get the very best from cheap gucci handbags
    . You can see that it's apparent that their handbags are undoubtedly chanel bag online created very carefully. Every single and every single detail continues to be perfected cheap hermes handbags to what you wish. You may guarantee that designer bags will constantly be some thing that louis vuitton online can certainly not disappoint you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright