Dress Like Georgia May Jagger

 I was flicking through a copy of Famous Magazine yesterday and stumbled across a very familiar little dress... The "Underground Tunic" from my capsule collection (MojoMade for Azuki) is featured as an idea for Georgia May Jagger style. 
SPOT.ON.ROCK'N'ROLL.COOL.
Awesome start to the new year!




MY ORIGINAL SKETCH:




4 peeps said something:

  1. Oh I so happy for you <3 You deserved it!
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment :) you have a great blog!

    happy new year, best wishes for 2012!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it honey!
    cute sketch too! pure fab!

    Roll on 2013!

    Happy Holidays,
    bb, xoxo

    http://ispythroughthekeyhole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright