Sequin Dreams for New Years Eve

It has just occurred to me that I do not own a sequin dress.
Maybe a slightly embellished dress but nothing like any one of these babies.
As a dancer since the age of 4 - this is really quite appauling.
And now I've got all this sequin-dress-envy.
Too much time on my hands means my lust for summer sequin party dresses is getting out of control!
Polyvore is my only savior.

Enjoy these lovelies in all their glittering glory.
Hope your New Years Eve is filled with sparkledust!
Mojo x


9 peeps said something:

  1. the first and fourth one are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so cute ...
    First is my favorite >

    http://www.rockglamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally see myself in the forth and sixth dress. Glitzy and glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the second and fourth are my favorites :)

    i love glitter and sequins♥


    http://fashioondiamond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any idea where the 5 one is sold? Hydie9@hotmail.com thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can i find dress number 2? anyone? :-D anjamundt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice collection. Great fashion ideas.Black Friday Deal Alert is a platform offering coupons and deals on variety of products and services to people who are smart about their money. Are you? Due to our innovative system and exceptional offers, most of our clients quickly become regulars.Coupons

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright