5 Ways to Wear a Lace Poncho




Poncho: Azuki | Bodysuit: American Apparel | Shorts: One Teaspoon | Sunglasses: Vintage

Still loving the Azuki Evoke Poncho from last summer, I have it in black and cream. Here's a little a reminder of ways I've worn it over the seasons. I hope it inspires you to get your hands on a lace poncho - it'll get you through the whole year!

 

And in the music video for my single Devil's In The Detail :)
Happy Monday xx

5 peeps said something:

  1. That lace poncho is so dreamy! And so surprisingly versatile!
    Love these outfits, especially the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a better spin of a normal poncho. I love it!

    littleivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the black lace poncho!<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright