Season Colour: Mustard


Had a bit of a mustard freak-out this week!!
I go through phases where I buy a million of one type of thing - shoes, accessories, jeans, a certain colour... Then move onto something else. Does anyone else do that??

Shirt: One Teaspoon  |  Bag: Sportsgirl Shoes: Tony Bianco

Seriously though - LOOK at those shoes. Expect to see these pieces a lot more - I'm in LOVE!  (Don't worry, I don't plan to wear it all together. Mustard is very much a NON-colour blocking colour haha...


3 peeps said something:

  1. Those shoes are sensational!

    www.jbst-wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color so much! which reminds me of 0 mustard colored item in my closet.hmmm

    http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. honestly in lovee with those shoes. are they comfy? if so i may have to buy a pair...

    http://districtofcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright