Rockin' in The Free World

 
Shirt & Shorts: One Teaspoon  |  Shoes: Tony Bianco  |  Hat: Agent NinetyNine

Like I said - had a bit of a mustard freak-out... Enter these Tony Bianco babies! 
The Kortina Wedges (RRP $189.95) remind me of something from a 1950's summer movie. They come in a bunch of rich suede colours including the mustard yellow I've got :) And there just aren't words for how perfect this shirt is. As always, One Teaspoon deliver with an effortlessly cool throw-on-with-anything piece. Personally I'm loving the over-sized cut, raw hem and mod-inspired white buttons. Totally Rock N Roll.

And FINALLY the sun is out in Sydney. I hope it stays for more than a day! 
❤ Mojo x

PS. Ultimate Giveaway Gift #3 announced tomorrow


10 peeps said something:

  1. Perfect outfit, love the shirt :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your look, so cool! This shoes are pretty amazing!

    http://justreptilia.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are to die for. Loving how long your legs look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is just perfect! Love this look! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. THese shoes make me crave mustard hot dogs and I am a vegetarian! Haha, cute outfit - glad weather in Syd is getting better x

    http://www.sargasso-sea.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing in the One Teaspoon things! loving the photoshopping so only the yellow stands out in one of the pics too, really clever :) http://assezblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright