Olsen in The Park


StyleStalker.

Yep. I'm in love. Well, the truth is I've always had a crush on Aussie label StyleStalker. But it's this dress that's turned the romance into a crazy love affair. The Olsen Dress with it's brown/mauve snakeskin print, oversized fit and relaxed fall leaves me feeling whimsical and dark at the same time... It's got sass and mojo all rolled up in the most flattering style you'll find in a dress - LOVE the bat wing extension falls on either side - killer.

Dress: Stylestalker   |  Boots: Tony Bianco  |  Hat: Agent NinetyNine  :  Jewelry: Lotus Mendes


THANKS TO STYLESTALKER
YOU CAN WIN THIS DRESS!

10 peeps said something:

  1. Loving this style. The accessories make the outfit jump out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! the 2nd and 3rd picture are so beautiful! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW !!!! I love your style. The Pictures are amazing!

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog: www.modelovers.de

    Tanja

    www.modelovers.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. omygoodness you have an absolutely amazing blog!!! which camera do you use?
    either way im so following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Love these pictures, the outfit is divine :)


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit and beautiful pictures!:)

    xx Laura
    www.thenewgirlintown-lauraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress looks amazing on you. I love how you paired it with the ankle boots and hat.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great style!
    I am your readers now!
    If you have time and interest please visit my blog http://doublebeauty2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright