Style Inspo: 1960's New Years Eve


1960's New Years Eve

Style Inspiration: 1960's New Years Eve.
I think by now it's pretty obvious I have a love affair going on with anything "1960's Mod"... So here's my first collection for some style inspiration this NYE! Mix a simple and classic shift dress with some great cocktail-style jewelry (all House of Harlow 1960 available at MarketHQ.com.au), rock some killer heels and red lips for a whole lotta sass in your step... and your kiss hehe!
And what New Years Eve outfit would be complete with a little Alexander McQueen clutch?

This simplistic look is classically monochrome - but I can never do total monochrome so you'll always find a splash of colour - this time in the
House of Harlow 1960 14KT Gold Tribal Cuff in Turquoise - RRP $155

I still haven't decided what to wear yet - and currently living out of a suitcase doesn't help.
What's your style inspiration this New Years Eve??

❤ Mojo xx


17 peeps said something:

  1. love the earrings, clutch and shoes!! love the gold! :)

    http://steffanies-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish it was what I was gonna wear too! I don't even know haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog ;)

    invite to the me :DD

    http://malinowa-fashion.blogspot.com/

    watch ?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this bag :)
    http://www.rockglamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, beautiful look! :)

    My inspiration is probably pyjamas, I'm staying home :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl, I liked your vist on my blog. What did I like more in this inspiration? The clutch! It's fabulous!!
    See you on my blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! i am drooling over the clutch!

    xoxojc
    anurban-explorer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you yours too you've a nice style ! this selection is great
    if you want we can follow each other :D

    Kisses
    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog 

    Facebook    LookBook    Hellocoton


    ReplyDelete
  9. looove your style and your new year selections! tnx for your sweet comment!!follow each other?
    kisses
    thebowgirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. that pink lipstick looks so great!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ur jacket is to die for plus ur cuff and ear rings !!!

    http://wkl92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright