New Years Resolutions & Revelations

 

New Years Resolutions and Old Years Revelations
I've actually never done the whole "New Years Resolution" thing but this year feels different.
I can't remember being more excited for a fresh start in my life and cannot wait to see how the year unfolds. A new leaf has been turned....


Some thoughts for 2012...
write letters.
smile at strangers.
call friends just to say hello.
don't complain.
let go.
challenge perception.
go with the ebb and flow.
act on instinct.
send birthday cards.
show gratitude.
remember the little things.
work hard.
play harder.
take time to relax.
dance.
Live each moment.


"You canÊ»t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward.  So you have to trust that somehow the dots will connect in your future.  You have to trust in something--your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever." 
- Steve Jobs

I hope it's a big year for you xx


7 peeps said something:

  1. great post, i love all your resolutions particularly 'live each moment' and 'act on instinct'. love the Steve Jobbs quote :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year!
    Loved the post,
    XoXo
    Dami (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great resolutions! I love the one about smiling at strangers. It's so unexpected, but it can really make a persons day =) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your post and your thoughts for the new year, especially smile at strangers and act on instinct. :)

    I'm now following you!

    Lau
    http://thenewblacksheep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your list of to-dos!
    Stay beautiful and stay talented mojomade <3

    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for watching my blog:) Yoy have a nice blog and a great style. I like them:) Nice post and I hope you have a nice year with lots of love too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright