Erin Wasson: Low Luv

 
ERIN WASSON. LOW LUV.
CANT.GET.ENOUGH.
She's graced countless covers across the globe, walked runways for the elite, is notoriously hard-working and is building a name as stylist and designer. Not only is she the epitome of cool herself, but Erin Wasson's own jewelry label Low Luv oozes model-off-duty-chic. With Aztec influences and traditional Afghani elements infused through the pieces, Low Luv's 2012 collection has the lightly beaten-up look to it that implies: 

"Oh this? I found it while I was hiking the Sierra Nevada, and I thought it looked cool. 
I totally forgot I was even wearing it."


Here's my current wishlist of rings, cuffs and necklaces from past Low Luv collections.
In Australia, try MARKETHQ.COM.AU to buy online
LowLuv Rings Collection

LowLuv Cuffs Collection
 






Follow my blog with bloglovin
Join ClubMojo for Members only stuff

7 peeps said something:

  1. ok. would actually like to eat Erin and her entire collection. GAHHHH she freakin rocks.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, soo damn beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH! I seriously want all the jewelry in this post. Thanks for sharing and great picks! - Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous jewellery :) And those fashion / inspiration pics among your wishlist, they're so great & boheme !

    Thanks so much for your nice comment on my blog,
    feel free to stop by anytime again. <3

    xx Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. + I wonder if they sell / ship as far a s Finland.. :D


    xx Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Erin Wasson, especially her tattoos and now, her jewelry line too. It's so boho chic <3

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete

  7. A wonderful and useful article that explain some of the benefits
    i liked add

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright