Lotus Mendes Collection

Everything about this excites me.
You may recognise a few of these pieces as things I wear ALL the time (like the Goddess Ring)... I tend to find things I love and wear them out!! Whilst I like to challenge myself when it comes to style, I don't think there's anything wrong with keeping the things that make you feel amazing - no matter what.

It's like your fail-safe little black dress. You put it on when you want to feel incredible because you know it makes you look great. And when you feel like crap - you put it on because you know it makes you feel great!!

I try to find those things in more than just my LBD- like jewelry...
There's something about the Lotus Mendes collection that gives you that kind of empowerment through accessories - a MUST see :)

Lotus Mendes designer Victoria Cheatham did a little interview for me here.

And you can WIN some pieces from the collection in my current giveaway here.

Mojo x



8 peeps said something:

  1. Amazing!!!
    I'm participate in the giveaway but i'm writing in spanish because I'm better
    comeintoourroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome items! I really enjoy even simply looking at it!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and I LOVE Lotus Mendes, especially the rings! Check mine out if you like :)

    Grace x
    secretly styled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful jewerly :)


    http://fashioondiamond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice items, love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice items !

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright