Lotus Mendes Collection

Everything about this excites me.
You may recognise a few of these pieces as things I wear ALL the time (like the Goddess Ring)... I tend to find things I love and wear them out!! Whilst I like to challenge myself when it comes to style, I don't think there's anything wrong with keeping the things that make you feel amazing - no matter what.

It's like your fail-safe little black dress. You put it on when you want to feel incredible because you know it makes you look great. And when you feel like crap - you put it on because you know it makes you feel great!!

I try to find those things in more than just my LBD- like jewelry...
There's something about the Lotus Mendes collection that gives you that kind of empowerment through accessories - a MUST see :)

Lotus Mendes designer Victoria Cheatham did a little interview for me here.

And you can WIN some pieces from the collection in my current giveaway here.

Mojo x



7 peeps said something:

  1. Amazing!!!
    I'm participate in the giveaway but i'm writing in spanish because I'm better
    comeintoourroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome items! I really enjoy even simply looking at it!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and I LOVE Lotus Mendes, especially the rings! Check mine out if you like :)

    Grace x
    secretly styled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful jewerly :)


    http://fashioondiamond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice items, love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice items !

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! It reminds me of my recent trip where I traveled with my wife. I had a lot of fun over there. Whatever you mentioned here is all correct. Apart from that, I would like to add that there are also various off-beat places to visit in Manali, especially with your partner. Like, you can go trekking, camping, etc. in Kullu, Kasol. There are loads of gorgeous natural wonders in and around Manali. One must look for Manali Tour Packages in advance to have a comfortable and convenient trip to Manali.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright