Little Red Dress...


I don't often wear red but something's changing lately...
It's calling my naaaammeeeee....
RED RED RED.

This little oriental-inspired number is from one of my fave online stores inlovewithfashion.com and you can grab one to be posted internationally at this direct link. Technically it's called a shirt... but you know me, wearing shirts as dresses :)


And here's a little tip I often do...
Try a belt wrapped a few times around your wrist for a new spin on cuffs.
This lover-red-studder-belt is Mink Pink found at Shop Market HQ.

Happy Sunday babes!
xx

BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR





17 peeps said something:

  1. oh really nice photos.
    Love all. kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress so much!!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this color and pattern on you. Fabulous look

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style! I wish i could pull red off, you look amazing!
    xx

    www.georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, really love this outfit! Haha, you rocked that shirt-dress <3
    Its the perfect length to be transitional. Love the pattern too. Red is such a great color on you.
    Also, great idea about using a belt as a bracelet! I'm definitely going to try that :)

    PS: Don't miss out on the international giveaway at my blog!

    Statement Necklace Giveaway
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing dress! And great tip for DIY cuffs. Thanks for sharing!

    xx Rebecca

    www.orangecoloureddays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing :) I really like this dress, it's cute :)
    xoxo


    www.fashion-ily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea with the belt chicky love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute flowers xx
    set is AWASOME!

    ruedevogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything set well in secene...:)

    Cool style..

    denimtarian.blogspot.com
    denimtarian.blogspot.com
    denimtarian.blogspot.com
    denimtarian.blogspot.com
    denimtarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the print of your dress, and the vest is the perfect touch!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool
    PS I'm hosting a GREAT Giveaway on my blog of my favorite beauty products!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look adorable!! I see you gave away my secret for wrap bracelets!! You ladies are way too young to remember the 80's(hehehe) but back in the day, high waisted very baggy jeans with 2 or 3 skinny belts at a time was very trendy....well, dumped the jeans but kept all those belts and been wearing them as wraps for the past couple years(I knew they'd be handy for something one day). Check out the thrift shops, you can find nice leather ones that are very inexpensive
    love ya sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  13. First time visiting your blog! Love your style!
    Red looks great on you and such a nice tip about the belt!
    XO
    http://www.blogcrismenin.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the dress! looks good on you! :)

    xoxo,
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright