Crocodile Hunter

Dress: Love   |   Belt: Mink Pink at Market HQ   |  Chain Glove: MojoMade   |  Red Goddess Ring: Lotus Mendes

I'm not a huge fan of green. In general really. 
I don't like green apples - the red ones are always sweeter, it makes me think of slime (à la Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles running around the sewers) and Oscar the grouch is green and he lives in a trash can. Ok... I'll admit it's a pretty weak argument because on the other hand in thinking about all the things that are green, it's mostly nature and fresh thoughts that come to mind....

Palm trees on a tropical beach, kiwi fruit, those sugar coated 'mint-leaf' lollies... And this green animal print shirt-dress by LOVE. It's not something I would normally choose but I saw it in their online store and thought I'd just try something a little less 'me'.

I've got it paired with House Of Wilde Kung Fu pants and a clashing red belt by Mink Pink (available at Market HQ). I'm loving all the "shirt-dresses" around right now - you've always got the option of wearing as a dress or over pants - so here's a few more 'me' styling ideas via Polyvore.

HAPPY FRIDAY HUNTING!
Mojo x
Crocodile Hunter

BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM



14 peeps said something:

  1. what amazing look!! you rock girl! xxx
    http://www.nastygal.com/vintage/metal-caged-army-rucksack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im quite liking green at the moment to be honest and love this dress!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely re-invigorating my quest for finding new colours!! :)

      Delete
  3. looks awesome!!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally agree with you on the green thing haha - I'm not a green lover either. but I have to admit that this dress is very pretty and you look STUNNING in it babe ! have a great day <3 much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im just inlove with the ze tights!!!!!!!!!!

    xoxo,
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh is so pretty, love the model!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and went through your posts and I am completly in love with all of it! I'm a new follower!! <3
    I'll be so happy to get my everyday inspiration from your blog!! Rock on! ;))

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is gorgeous. I have never been a huge fan of green either, but this season all I want to wear is mint! And maybe this dress now... xox

    http://myobsessiondujour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic dress. Love this outfit, so many accents <3

    aztecsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this look is perfection! the accessories totally make it


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow. love this. you have amazing style my love.
    xxx
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright