Crucifix, Chains & Stripes Lovin'


So life's getting somewhat hectic at the moment - mostly getting everything ready for my impending trip to Hollywood on Monday! With the organising, scheduling, emailing, blogging - it all means that I wake up in the morning, have just enough time to take Memphis for a run, grab a coffee, squeeze in a shower and BOOM it's bedtime. Where do these hours go?!

The other thing it means is much less time to think about what clothes are landing on my limbs and more about throwing on whatever is nearby (hoping I can still pull off some form of style representation in the process) That's where the oversized-knit-sloppy-joe jumper thing comes in handy! Currently working with me on a daily basis is this crucifix knit available here at inlovewithfashion.com accompanying skirts, leggings, jeans, maxi's - endless possibilities... 
It just makes anything look cool. 

**See this Mink Pink skirt as part of my entry in the Market HQ Style Off HERE.
Voting closes on Friday and I would LOVE your help... if you're feeling generous!

Click below to help me out by simply clicking "Like" under my picture xx

BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM



23 peeps said something:

  1. omg i love ur sweater!!!

    <3

    GIVEAWAY CONTEST

    http://www.ontomywardrobe.com/2012/03/contest-win-one-of-these-necklaces.html

    GIVEAWAY CONTEST

    http://www.ontomywardrobe.com/2012/03/contest-win-one-of-these-necklaces.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your bracelet/rings, or as i saw someone call them 'brings'.. x

    http://highstreetfashionlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that jumper looks awesome. Love the way you've styled it :)

    Mel
    www.mediamarmalade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful!!!! love the sweater with the skirt!

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning and edgy as always. I just love your style! The cross jumper is perfect paired with the striped skirt. I've voted for you! I hope you win :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing, I love the look it's so cool, chic, & edgy..your accesories are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how you put the items on the picture. Really unique. That jumper and chain glove are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You still look great!

    ANd I voted for you number 431 good luck!!!

    http://thefashionhive.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. effortless chic!! :)

    xoxo,
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty pretty pretty!!!! love the whole outfit!


    www.carizzachua.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! That sweater is so fantastic, and I am in love with your lip colour!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. just loving your style ! wishing my hair ever looked that nice :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit, I really love your glasses where are they from? x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look FABULOUS! Love the sweater and this look you've thrown on!

    Sonia
    xoxo
    daringcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey girl :D

    I really really love it :D

    denimtarian.blogspot.com
    denimtarian.blogspot.com
    denimtarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow love this outfit ! :) you're lovely as always dear ! have a nice day ! much love xx<3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wooow super chic and cool outfit!Love the jumper!
    xxx

    www.romalosblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your outfit! especially your chain glove! xx

    www.georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful!


    http://de-lescalier.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. you are my style inspiration!!! i absolutley love your style and art

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a great look, that ring is amazing!!


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright