Eagle Rockin' with HOH1960



Tank: Mink Pink   |   Cape: Evil Twin   |    Traingle Collar: House Of Harlow 1960 - all @ Market HQ
Peace Ring: Low Luv @ Love of Eos   |   Shorts: One Teaspoon   |  Angel Wings Cuff: Lotus Mendes 
Long Triangle necklace: Recreational   |   Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Wayfarers

I wore this get-up for my birthday gig at The Beresford - I just haven't gotten around to editing the stage photos and all that. At some point I hope to have a little video or something - but let's get real here peeps - don't hold your breath haha.

When I ordered this House of Harlow 1960 triangle necklace collar at Market HQ, I wasn't 100% sure if I'd actually like it - I thought it was going to be bigger and more in your face. Anyways - I got it, I put it on... and I haven't take in off. Uh-Oh, a new obsession :)






BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



11 peeps said something:

  1. lovely ;DDD


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    new post

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally in love with your amazing jewelery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely necklaces!!
    check my blog too
    http://ynasstyle.blogspot.ro/. Thankys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super great necklace!

    http://meronchuw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. French fashion brand Lanvin has been giving a language is not surprising until they were feeling, not because he is an exaggerated and extreme brand, he always just your eyeballs will be fiercely to attract and make you very memorable. This lanvin handbag series, with a retro feeling and a rare feeling. And the lanvin bag is relatively large weight design used costume is a good choice for single clothing or one piece. Can be connected www.lanvinhandbagstore.com to enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice necklaces :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x