How to Style the Neon Blazer Series: Jagger Circus

Neon Blazer Style: Jagger Circus


The only way for a bright yellow blazer to NOT make you look like a walking banana or a shorter version of Big Bird is to match it with some classic Rock n Roll. But hey, not that there's anything wrong with looking like a banana - I just don't sway that way.

And the most important thing you will learn in today's lesson: 
Mick Jagger can fix everything.







BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



2 peeps said something:

  1. This is amazing! I love that neon jacket with that skirt! What a great look!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love styling Neon with black and white too. I often wear black and white ensembles and accessorise with neon belts/jewellery. I'll have to brave a neon blazer. Great look collage. Thanks for sharing! Love your work as always Morgan.
    xoxo
    http://dustypetals.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x