Curiosity Killed The Cat


Top: House Of Wilde   |   Blazer: Beginning Boutique   |   Shorts: One Teaspoon   |   Rings & Warrior Cuff in Lilac: Lotus Mendes

These vintage cat-eye sunglasses bring out the feisty in me. I guess it's a Leo thing.
The curiosity in this cat is thinking nude and black suede mixed with this print by House of Wilde is the only way to kill it.
Mjx

BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM



14 peeps said something:

  1. Those shorts are so so so so hot! You Aussie girls really know how to rock short shorts!

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts!! So pretty morgan :)

    xoxo,
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh I love this look, super cute! just found your blog and I'll be addicted to it, I just know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say? just perfect look!

    xxx

    www.romalosblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous glasses - they work on your face perfectly. Plus, wonderful matching of style to attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Love how you styled it, you look fabulous!!
    xx

    georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you pay attention to details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x