Time for a New Mood...

 
I think it's time for a new mood...
This collage has been perched beside my desk for nearly 6 months and though it's brought me some seriously magical moments - (I got to New York AND Hollywood within 3 weeks of putting this together!!) - I think it's time to move on. It's always hard to say goodbye to beautiful images that make you feel at home... But a change is as good as a holiday right?!

So if I get a moment to spare (unlikely) I'll be piecing a new mood-board together. 
But for now, here's a dose of my reality at the moment...


 
Night views...
 
Day views...
 
At the office... 

Makin' music for my EP which is set to be released early December. (FINALLY!) I'm in demo mode at the moment - hiding out with whiskey, vodka, my iPad and Penny Lane my guitar in my little recording cave at home... All day and all of the night.

Sketchy sketcherson for a little fashion / music collaboration that's on the radar... and landing soon.
Apologies in advance for my absence over the coming weeks... I am exploding over a bunch of projects at the moment and will try my best to keep you posted.
(Get it - posted?! Like a blog post! Bahaha... Hmmm - that's the lack of sleep talking.)
 xx






BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



3 peeps said something:

  1. Love that collage! I can see how it would inspire you. Can't wait to share your future projects! I wish you the best of luck. Love sharing your success and brilliant work.
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright