October Photo a Day Challenge | Week 1



 
 This is such a cool idea thanks to Chantelle at Fat Mum Slim. I know there's lots of 'photo-a-day-challenges' making the rounds, but this is the best I've seen - So I'm in!

 Join me and tag #fmsphotoaday on instagram @morganjoanel

 
DAY 1 | Where I stood
Rushcutters Bay, my backyard

 
DAY 2 | Lunchtime
Mmmm... Healthyness.

 
DAY 3 | This happened today
Sketching out some rough ideas for a Sharpie / Anything But Paper project


DAY 4 | What I read
A little Australian 'history' with Who...
A couple of articles from this gloriously fantastic psychology book
And my Zite. My beloved Zite. If you don't have this app - you MUST get it.


 
DAY 5 | Shadow
Catching dreams in the Laguana Room


 

DAY 6 | I'm thankful for...
Memphis. The pooch-poser who makes me laugh everyday.
Clearly she can play both stoned and Asian - so versatile!


 
DAY 7 | Light
Creating voodoo magic on a Sunday eve. This is my workspace.
A head-space full of fire.






BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



2 peeps said something:

  1. I love the fat mum slim photo a day challenges! I did some in the summer, but this month I'm away for the last 2 weeks so don't know if I'll be able to post my pictures... Love your sharpie ideas! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the first few days but Im giving it a go too, you can find me at misssarahrachel_ xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright