Stoli Launches ORGNL.TV Campaign

 
My MojoMade tanks on displaaayyyyyyyy with a home-made pop-up store lol  
Trent Peppercorn  |  Geek  |  Sonya Mefaddi from Fashion Palette  |  DJ Tigerlily (check her blog here) |   Aprille Love


Me and Trent clearly pondering the worlds most intriguing topics. 
 
A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to do a little acoustic performance at the media launch of Stoli's ORGNL.TV campaign in Sydney.
The OGRNL.TV campaign is all about creative peeps makin' music, fashion and art... Sound familiar? Needless to say I was pretty excited when they asked me to be an ambassador for the Aussie leg of the international campaign.

Read more about it here and enter your own videos to have a chance at winning a trip to New York City! 
PS - the gorgeous girls at Polka Dot PR sent me a couple of bottles of Stoli Vodka and I tried this cocktail recipe out over the weekend... Yummmmmmm! Try substituting the Stoli Razberi for Stoli Ohranj and use orange slices instead of raspberries!


*Images in this post taken from sydneysocial101.com & Stoli Facebook Page



BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



4 peeps said something:

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright