Band T-shirt Project | Featuring The Trews [Canada]



MOJOMADE BAND T-SHIRT PROJECT: THE TREWS

I am SO excited about the latest design project I've been working on! The Band T-shirt Project is mixing my love of music, fashion and art into one awesome adventure that I'll be documenting here!

So it begins like this... I was asked to design an exclusive t-shirt for Canadian rockers The Trews - for their Australian tour. These guys are like a mash-up of Powderfinger with Jimmy Barnes and Eddie Vedder on vocals, Jack White on bass and the most incredible 3 part harmonies I've heard live on stage. And they sure know how to put on a show - guess that's why they're one of Canada's hottest rock groups!

 
Photo Credit: Kyleigh Pitcher

 
Photo Credit: Kyleigh Pitcher

I was lucky enough to catch an intimate show at Notes in Newtown before they hit The Blues and Roots Festival over the weekend (which I also played a few sets at!) Here's a little look at The Trews and the design process for their MojoMade Band T-Shirts.  

 Drafting ideas...
 Up-close sketching before scanning and finishing off...
 Final design. And PS it's copyrighted so please don't steal my designs!


 
There's still a bunch of shows on The Trews Australian Tour

Thursday 1st November 2012: Ding Dong – Melbourne (VIC)
Tickets: www.dingdonglounge.com.au – Ph: (03) 9521 7447

Friday 2nd November 2012: The Loft – Warrnambool (VIC)
www.oztix.com.au – Ph: (03) 5561 0995

Saturday 3rd November 2012: Jive – Adelaide (SA)
Tickets: www.oztix.com.au or www.jivevenue.com – Ph: (08) 8211 6683

Monday 5th November 2012: Hallam Hotel – Melbourne (VIC) with SHANNON NOLL
www.hallamhotel.com.au – Ph: (03) 8786 0200


 
*Images of The Trews taken from facebook.com/thetrewsmusic 



BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



4 peeps said something:

  1. wooow project is a great, wonderful, I love that stuff. also listened to the song, great to listen to :)


    I want to invite you to visit my blog and maybe you would like to follow each other :)

    http://inlovewitharockgod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures not good enough to steal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright