Aztec Pastel Days

Aztec Pastel Days


Evil Twin cotton short sleeve shirt & Agent Ninetynine rucksack bag from General Pants
Two tone ring   |   cuff jewelry   |   acetate sunglasses  by  House of Harlow 1960

Lolita Lempicka's Lolita is one of my all time favourite perfumes... it's spicey and intense and makes me feel exotic. Funny how a scent can make you feeeeel something... just like colours... So today I'm wearing something like this ^^^ 
Black, pastel aztec print, studs & skulls... with a little wild child thrown in for good measure.
(It's randomly RAINING in Sydney today... just when you think summer is here boooooo - so no pics)

I made both these collages at Polyvore - don't forget you can WIN a $250 voucher from Market HQ AND t-shirts and accessories from my own MojoMade Collections... 
 Enter here and have fun with it! xx 




BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



3 peeps said something:

  1. Love this collection of items- and the collage!

    xo
    I have a giveaway on my blog which you can enter here Red Rock Fashion Comp

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright