Crystal.Skull.Triangle.Peace.


 Dress: For Love and Lemons  @ Market HQ   |   Necklace: House of Harlow 1960   |   Crystal Ring: Lotus Pod   |   Peace Cage Ring: Low Luv   |   Triangle Ring: Lotus Mendes   |   Boots: ROC    | Skull Headband: DIY

I always wanted to grow up to be a hippie, frolicking in the park. Now that I have this bewitchingly bohemian dress [For Love and Lemons], fool's gold crystal ring and hipster triangle accessories from Lotus Mendes and House of Harlow 1960 - well my friends, that day has come.

If you need me, I'll be outside meditating... or hugging a tree.






 

25 peeps said something:

  1. I love this one, specially rings! you look great! Xx

    Fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe - LOVING that big crystal ring at the moment :)

      Delete
  2. I love that dress so much and also your rings and boots...so.I love the whole outfit plus you gave such a gorgeous eyes!!! :)

    www.seesimona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skull headpiece - absolutely gorgeous. Ties in well with my skull blog print piece.

    nectarandstone.blogspot.com

    Donna
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I just had a look at your blog - that Arabian Nights drink is great! I need it today being 43 degrees in Sydney!
      xx

      Delete
  4. So so so gorgeous, I love it all!

    lauren
    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the headband it is amazing.. and your jewellery is so cool xxx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that headband. What a great idea..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is gorgeous and the headband x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie - I made the headband, I', going to have them available in my online store soon :)

      Delete
  8. you are absolutely beautiful and youve got me all excited for summer with your colourful outfit :)

    withkittyinmind.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy! I'm loving summer at the moment! Although its going to be 43 degress today - eek!

      Delete
  9. awesome headpiece!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're awesome! I hope one day you'll find time to write a book, I love your writing style very much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that dress! and that headband is perfect. You look stunning!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a perfect outfit

    Http://Fashioneiric.Blogspot.Com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x