British Invasion


Top: Chicwish   |   Armband & Skull Ring: Lotus Mendes 

At the moment...
My ears are listening to mixes for my new music release.
My hands are making jewelry for my online store.
My eyes are looking at artworks and images.
My heart is making new melodies
My head is filling up with ideas.

I have no idea what my feet are doing, they have a mind of their own.







8 peeps said something:

  1. This is such a beautiful post, the words are perfect ad the photos are stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Oliva, for taking the time to say that :) xx

      Delete
  2. You look so great! I love the whole outfit :)

    www.seesimona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. perhaps your feet are tapdancing? looking lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You feet are heading in the right direction! Love what you do!!!
    nectarandstone.blogspot.com
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty :))

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look and I love your rings!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x