Control Minds

 
Maxi Skirt: Free People   |   Top: UNIF @ Market HQ   |   Boots: BooHoo c/o Park Avenue PR
Necklace: Recreational   |   Triangle Ring: Lotus Mendes

Sometimes things don't turn out exactly how you want. But sometimes the things you think you missed out on are the things that make you see the other side. They make you see around the corner. 
And other times it's all bullshit anyway.

Live wild and be free.
Don't let your mind be controlled - but be in control of your mind.
You dig? 

 

I'm building a healthy little collection of maxi skirts lately, and I'm in love with the ethereal darkness of my new Free People maxi - great for this horrible humid weather at the moment. Lets your legs be all free and wild haha. And if you've lost count, I've now got 4 of these UNIF tanks - different prints - which see me through every 'I-need-something-to-throw-on-that-will-be-instantly-awesome' moment. As for the boots - they're a dream find from BooHoo thanks to Park Avenue PR who helped me change up my feet style this week :)








9 peeps said something:

  1. You look so pretty :) Cool outfit x
    http://afinefashionfrenzyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote. People are being mind fucked and don't even know it. I love your style goodness gracious. PURFFF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with this look! <33 Mind checking out my latest?
    http://www.thatseamslovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty pics; DD

    new post

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love it xx

    http://fashionvitae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG- great t-shirt<3 ! I love your style my dear :)

    my blog: www.rouges-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made my day with the pictures! I really love and enjoyed your post


    Cheers,
    Jason
    www.sydneyfrancisco.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice shoes and shirt!

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! I love your style!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x