Dontcha Wish Your Oats Were Hot Like Mine...

 
I got all creative with my breakfast the other day and since my instagram looked so damn good,  I thought you might like to share the fresh and healthy awesomeness I came up with...

Seedy Fruit Oats 

1. Toast a tray of oats until golden brown [I use Uncle Tobys Wholegrain

2. Mix the oats and following ingredients into your breakfast bowl

1/4 apple, diced
3 strawberries
1 banana
handful of sunflower seeds
handful of saltanas
handful of shredded coconut
1 tablespoon of flaxseed / linseed

Add a little honey if you need it, and I have mine with Soy Milk for extra nutty goodness.

Enjoy!
 







6 peeps said something:

  1. yummy and healthy! I will try! :)

    www.seesimona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh it was! It ends up being mostly fruit so the toasted oats and coconut make it really crunchy!

      Delete
  3. Seems delicious!

    Http://Fashioneiric.Blogspot.Com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  4. definately gonna have a crack at this!!

    http://CHERRYSTAINEDCIGARETTES.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x