I Be Makin' Music

 
I've got a new EP coming out in the next few months, tours of Australia, music videos and even some online gigs later in the year for all you gorgeous peeps in the northern hemisphere! That's gonna be cool!

Amongst all that music stuff, there's a few music-meets-fashion things in the works too...

If you're keen to know when my EP is out, when and where I'm playing, have a look at my brand spankin' website!










6 peeps said something:

  1. So exciting!

    lauren
    http://www.slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all your exciting plans love... Hopefully I can catch you if you play in Melbourne! (I'm on dodgy internet at the moment so haven't checked your gig dates yet, but i will!).
    All the best, Raych xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty photo :))
    new post

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn´t know you are playing, that´s so exsciting.. :)

    www.seesimona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malaysia & Singapore & brunei finest online blogshop
    for wholesale & quantity korean accessories, accessories, earstuds,
    pendant, rings, bracelet, trinket & hair accessories.
    Offer 35 % wholesale discount. Ship Worldwide
    My site ; online music promotion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x