Double Denim

 
Shorts: One Teaspoon   |   Shirt: Muchacho   |   Bison Skull Ring: Wild & Free Jewelry 
Earrings: House of Harlow 1960 @ Market HQ   |   Skull Ring: Lotus Mendes   |   Peace Ring: Low Luv

Ain't nothin' wrong with a little double denim... as long as it's One Teaspoon... and your boyfriend's shirt... and not acid wash. There are few 1980's fashion faux pas that I have come to accept as cool today - in fact, this is the only one. As long as it's One Teaspoon... and your boyfriend's shirt... And NOT acid wash :)









15 peeps said something:

  1. i think acid wash can be okay...sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol.... I dont!!! :) I'd love to see it though... Let me know when you do something :) xx

      Delete
  2. sucha coool look! I love your accessories <3


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. One Teaspoon baby! I can never turn back I LOVE these :)

      Delete
  4. So sweet! Love it!

    Fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET ;]]


    new post

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove this - the shades if denim are perfect together xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the only reason it works :) hehe

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. soooooo cool rings! and earings:***

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x