Curiosity Killed The Cat


Top: House Of Wilde   |   Blazer: Beginning Boutique   |   Shorts: One Teaspoon   |   Rings & Warrior Cuff in Lilac: Lotus Mendes

These vintage cat-eye sunglasses bring out the feisty in me. I guess it's a Leo thing.
The curiosity in this cat is thinking nude and black suede mixed with this print by House of Wilde is the only way to kill it.
Mjx

BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM



13 peeps said something:

  1. Those shorts are so so so so hot! You Aussie girls really know how to rock short shorts!

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as always.. love the shorts in particular!

    Katelyn
    http://www.theskinnyblondegirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shorts!! So pretty morgan :)

    xoxo,
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh I love this look, super cute! just found your blog and I'll be addicted to it, I just know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say? just perfect look!

    xxx

    www.romalosblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous glasses - they work on your face perfectly. Plus, wonderful matching of style to attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! Love how you styled it, you look fabulous!!
    xx

    georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing outfit!^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you pay attention to details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x