Hollywood on Instagram | Part 2

 

1. Recording
2.  Chillin' with some One Teaspoon, Lotus Mendes & Recreational
3. Mink Pink showrooms
4. My back-up job in Hollywood - a pap!
5. Studio - feelin' at home
6. Someday's Lovin' making an appearance in downtown Los Angeles
7. All-seeing deer at Mink Pink HQ
8. The House of Blues is right next door to my hotel
9. Only in the US of A.
10. I taste good dipped in chocolate!

Follow me under @mojomade on Instagram for pics from New York as well!
Mojo x


BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM



7 peeps said something:

  1. Love all these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog, you are great !
    kisses and amor from Argentina,
    Cande.
    www.fiftiesdiner.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics!! Love that denim jacket!
    xx
    georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cacti
    the jacket with the tiger looks crazy :)
    inveiglefair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah those mojo bar people should be paying you to advertise!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x