I WON the MARKET HQ Style Off!


I LIKE WOLVES Leopard Print Jacket available at Market HQ

You guuuyyyssss, I actually WON the Market HQ Style Off!!
Thanks to all your rad voting and 'liking' on Facebook I got into the top 6 and was chosen by the girls at MHQ as the overall winner! I'll be stylin my looks over the next year with a $10,000 wardrobe from MHQ (Yes, seriously) and bringing you a bunch of cool little giveaways!

And the most exciting part for me is that I'll be styling the next campaign shoot for Market HQ so keep your eyes here for some behind the scenes stuff and follow me on Instagram (@mojomade) and Twitter (@mojomadeblog  @morganjoanel) for in-the-moment-lovin.

I can't wait to bring you all these new threads from all the labels that Market HQ hold... including:


This really tops my list of online stores because of the choice, style, super fast delivery, free shipping over $50 (trust me you'll spend that!) ongoing updates and... INTERNATIONAL shipping. 
So go hit em up for some rockin' looks. Tell them I sent you :) Hehe

Thank you again for your support, it' so, so cool when things pay off!!
Mojo x

 PS - don't forget my giveaway ends soon - make sure you choose your fave design to win a limited print of my new sketch tee collection.

BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM



11 peeps said something:

  1. congrats!!!! I am so excited for you!!! yay so happy i voted for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my CONGRATS! ! ! ! ! ! ! I'm happy for you darling <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! congrats Morgan! You deserve it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking so gorgeous, such a deserved win. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh huge congrats! Amazeballs, you're going to have one killer wardrobe!

    Sonia
    xoxo
    http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW, SO COOL !! : D
    i knew you could win : P
    congrats !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great!^^ Congrats!<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats hun, so exciting! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x